Information We Collect from You
Data can be collected and processed when our website is in operation by you. The following are
methods of collection:
- If you register for information or complete a purchase, by filling out a form we can collect the
- We may collect any or all of the information that you give us depending on the type of
transaction you enter into, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address,
together with data about your use of the website. Other information that may be needed from time
to time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on the website.
- We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, personal information to any third party
(excluding partners from whom you may have linked to our site) without your permission.
- Cookies are used to collect general statistics about the type of users of this website. We may
cookies to improve your experience, but if you are sensitive about cookies, you can simply block
any modern web browser.
advertiser cookies, simply avail yourself of the “block cookies” feature of your web browser.
Use of Your Personal Information
- We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. Data
collected is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act. All reasonable precautions are taken to
prevent unauthorised access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional
forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
- Personally identifiable data about you, which could be used to disclose your identity, is never shared
with third parties without your consent.
- Your data is safely secured in encrypted locations around the world.
- Secured servers are used by our company to ensure proper data storage. Information on transactions is
kept encrypted for safety measures.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you
are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please
contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification
of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We has the right to claim ownership and full copyright for final work produced (not including
alternative designs, concepts, options, files, images or documents developed throughout the process).
This agreement is subject to appropriate credit and acknowledgment appearing wherever possible and the
agency’s right to use the work for self promotion in its portfolio, presentations, advertising, printed
and online materials.
Disclosing Your Information
- We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties unless
you permit us to do so by ticking the relevant boxes in registration or competition forms. We may also
use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of developments associated with us. You
will be given the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list or similar device. If at any time
in the future we should wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it
would only be with your knowledge and consent.
- We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties - for example, the
number of individuals visiting our website or completing a registration form, but we will not use any
information that could identify those individuals.
Changes to this Policy
will take reasonable steps to draw your attention to any changes in our policy. However, to be on the
safe side, we suggest that you read this document each time you use the website to ensure that it still
meets with your approval.
collected about you, please email us at email@example.com . You can also correct any factual errors in
that information or require us to remove your details form any list under our control.